- Our mission is to strengthen and stabilise Finnish ownership in nationally important companies and to increase the value of our holdings in the long term.
Solidium in a nutshell
- Our holdings outperform their peers.
Professionalism, proactiveness, accountability, integrity, and transparency.
SOLIDIUM AS AN INVESTOR
- We have minority holdings in nationally important listed companies.
- We make our investment decisions on financial grounds.
- Proceeds from divestments are used for new investments or for strengthening the existing holdings. Profit distribution received from our holdings is paid to the State owner.
SOLIDIUM AS AN OWNER
- We participate in the board elections of our portfolio companies through their nomination boards together with other major shareholders.
- Our goal is for Solidium to have a representative in the board of directors of every portfolio company in the long term.
SOLIDIUM'S OWN OPERATIONS
- We have in-depth competence in ownership and investing as well as thorough understanding of our portfolio companies' industries. Our personnel are skilled and motivated, and their competences and the number of personnel are adequate to support our strategy.